About Iris Manor
Iris Manor is located in the heart of leafy Ashburton. All our residents enjoy their own private, secure and beautifully appointed room with ensuite, and of course all their own favourite personal touches.
Within the environment you'll find comfortable common areas for residents and their families to enjoy, beautiful landscaped gardens, a large formal dining room and our relaxed television and activities room. Each space is climate controlled with superb quality fittings throughout.
Where able, residents can also enjoy the neighbouring attractions in Ashburton. There are local cafes within walking distance, a library and community centre as well as a well appointed pool and gymnasium.
We provide around the clock care utilising trusted health professionals both in house and on demand.
• Single rooms with private ensuite and telephone
• All meals prepared on site with a focus on quality, variety and nutrition
• 24 hour emergency assistance
• Call button in every room
• Highly trained, committed and caring staff including Division 1 Nurses
• Large formal lounge and dining room.
• Private and comfortable areas for residents and their families
• Podiatry and hairdressing room
• Superb furnishings and quality fittings throughout
• Landscaped outdoor areas with covered courtyard
• In-house activities as well as excursion options
• Central heating / cooling in all areas
• 24 hour tea and coffee making facilities
• Pharmacy discount program
• Daily laundry service
• Dry cleaning service on request
Maintaining a Healthy & Vibrant Lifestyle
Our care also extends to maintaining resident's personal activities and wellbeing. Our hairdressing room is open weekly and we arrange regular outings and events. Families are welcome at any time and can stay for dinner and drinks with their loved ones. Our meals are high quality, focusing on variety and nutrition and cater to everyone's tastes and requirements.
Social Activities at Iris Manor:
• Group exercising
• Card games & board games
• Arts and crafts
• Music visits
• Bus trips
CONTACT IRIS MANOR
(03) 9813 8566
For new resident enquires, contact our friendly consultant.
The decision to move
into supported residential
care can be challenging.
We help to make this process
as simple as possible. With no upfront bonds or capital
payments required, moving into Iris Manor will be the right move.
Book a tour to
meet our caring staff
& visit our premises